Field: Administration - Political Sciences
Job type: full-time
Company short description
PeliFilip is a pool of individual values and talents. We pride ourselves on our diversity, creativity, and the varied experiences that influence our collective ability to serve our client. In fact, you will find out that the people at PeliFilip are varied in taste, interests, age and, most importantly, ideas. We work as a team and we know that every team needs players skilled at different positions. We are not a checklist, cookie-cutter kind of place, but we are united by our dedication to our clients and our professional development. We have always valued personal freedom and individuality, which are at the core of the firm's management philosophy.
We are an eclectic, energetic, young, enthusiastic group of lawyers and professionals with the common goal of providing your client with excellent legal services. We are forward-looking, creative people who enjoy challenge and we always find different ways to look at problems to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Characteristics, Skills & Experience required:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) - knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet)
- Ability to work with and integrate in a young, dynamic team
- Good communication skills
- Responsible and proactive approach towards fulfilling given tasks
- Ability to prioritize workload and cope with tight deadlines
- Good organizational skills
Main responsibilities of the job include:
- Providing assistance (between 2pm - 10pm) to lawyers, including business correspondence, maintaining appointment schedule, answering and transferring telephone calls, maintaining files, binding documents
- Formatting/ copying/ scanning documents and reports according to the company's standards
- Organising business travels
- Updating databases (lists, client contacts)
- meal tickets
- Bookster Read'n'Roll
- health service subscription
- incentive for sports activities
- team buildings
- nice work environment
- transportation allowance
Candidates must not have a law school degree.
Applications should be sent through our Join Us career section on our website at http://www.pelifilip.com/joinus.php, until 20 February 2019.